Yummy, these are some rich gooey brownies! I had a bunch of biscoff spread and searched for recipes. I discovered this one from the blog http://www.bakeat350.com (great blog name by the way). The recipe is simple to follow and the result is way too decadent not to share!
Ingredients for swirl:
- 1/2 cup Biscoff spread
- 4 oz cream cheese
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 egg
Ingredients for brownies:
- 1 cup unsweetened cocoa
- 1 tsp kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 1/2 sticks unsalted butter, softened
- 2 cups sugar
- 1 tablespoon vanilla
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup flour
- Preheat over to 325 F. Spray a 9 x 13 pan with cooking spray.
- Combine all ingredients for biscoff swirl and set aside.
- Combine cocoa, baking powder, and salt in a bowl and set aside.
- In a saucepan melt the butter on low heat. Add the sugar and stir until warmed.
- Remove from heat and mix in the cocoa mixture. Next whisk in the eggs and vanilla until combined.
- Stir in the flour. Pour into baking pan and smooth to even layer.
- Plop the biscoff mixture in a random pattern in the brownies. Then take a knife and swirl the mix around to make a pretty design.
- Bake for 30-35 minutes. Cool and cut into delicious squares.