This was a quick recipe to make with just a few ingredients. The flavor was mild but the chicken came out incredibly juicey.
• 2 bone-in chicken breasts
• 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
• 1/4 cup brown sugar
• 1 finely minced garlic clove
• 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
• salt and pepper
1. Heat grill. Wash chicken, pat dry and season both sides liberally with salt and pepper.
2. In a bowl whisk balsamic vinegar, brown sugar, garlic, and oregano.
3. Place chicken, skin side down on grill and cook for 12 minutes. Turn over and bast with vinegar mixture every few minutes until chicken is cooked through.