My sister’s birthday was on 12/12/12. A while back she was on pinterest and saw this recipe and emailed it to me. She wrote “Mmmmm, these look good. We should make them.” So I made them for her on her birthday. They are really good. Taste exactly as you would imagine…. mint and chocolate, the perfect combination!
- 1 pouch (1 lb 1.5 oz) Betty Crocker sugar cookie mix
- 1/2 cup softened butter
- 1/4 tsp mint extract
- 8 drops green food coloring
- 1 egg
- 4.67 oz package Andes creme de menthe, cut in pieces
- 1 cup semi sweet chocolate chips
- Heat oven to 350. In large bowl, stir cookie mix, butter, mint extract, food coloring, and egg until dough forms. Stir in creme de menthe pieces and chocolate chips.
- Use a cookie scoop and arrange 2 inches apart on ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake 10-12 minutes or until set. Cool and enjoy!