I know, pie things, what an odd name for a recipe. My mom used to make these for us all the time during the holidays with leftover pie dough. We just ended up calling them pie things and the name stuck.
- leftover pie dough
- Roll pie dough thinly
- Spread a layer of margarine over the dough.
- Sprinkle heavily with cinnamon and sugar.
- Roll the dough up to make a long log.
- Place on a baking sheet and every half inch cut almost through the dough.
- Put into a 450 degree oven for 10 minutes. Enjoy!