- 1 1/2 cups acini di pepe pasta
- 1/2 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/2 cup red wine vinegar
- 2 teaspoons kosher salt
- 2 cups grape tomatoes, halved
- 1/2 cup pine nuts, toasted
- 1/2 cup finely diced onion
- 10 basil leaves, torn into large pieces
- 1 cup crumbled sun dried tomato feta cheese
- Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil. Cook the pasta for about 6 minutes or until tender. Drain and rinse under cold water to stop the cooking process.
- Toss the pasta with the olive oil, red wine vinegar, and salt. Fold in the tomatoes, pine nuts, onion, and basil. Sprinkle with the feta cheese.
Serve at room temperature.